FORMAT: Download - After purchase you will be emailed a link to download the file onto your device
Corsica, Sardinia and Sicily are the stepping stones between Europe and Africa. A mix of Italian, French and Moorish traditions visitors have long been attracted to the contrasting cultures and scenery of these three Mediterranean islands. Traveler Ian Wright begins his journey on the French island of Corsica, the birthplace of Napoleon, where he enjoys a wealth of outdoor activities. He then sails to the Italian island of Sardinia to celebrate the S'Ardia Festival and witness the fine horsemanship of the locals. Ians final destination is the island of Sicily where he cooks up a storm with a local pasta chef before ending his journey on top of Stromboli's smoking and lava-spitting volcano. along the way...
* The material on this video was previously released under the title of Lonely Planet. Runtime:
- Hike a rugged Corsican mountain range
- Drive an old Fiat Topolino through the hills of Sardinia
- See a wild horse race in a remote mountain community
- Work for your passage on a luxury yacht across the Mediterranean
- Enjoy the Festival of Saint Rosalia in Sicily as the city comes alive with lights and people are showered with rose petals
52 minutes per showFORMAT:
H.264 MP4 *Plays on Roku, AppleTV, Playstation, Xbox, Chromecast, Firestick, Mac, PC, Cell Phone, or TabletTo those who might wish to share or "torrent" these shows for free:
Please remember we are not some huge, anonymous conglomerate. We are a small independent company making travel adventure films that we hope you love watching as much as we do making them. Every time you buy a video from us you are supporting the filmmakers who created all the films on this site. Your support keeps us going, and we couldn't do it without you. We can't stop you from copying or torrenting; all we can do is politely request that you enjoy the show, and let other people find it in the same way. Thanks!