FORMAT: Download - After purchase you will be emailed a link to download the file onto your device
Situated off the coast of Central and South America, the islands that make up Eastern Caribbean are characterized by beautiful beaches, lush vegetation, and a unique heritage of African, British, French, Dutch, and Indian cultures. Traveller Justine Shapiro starts her journey in Trinidad's capital Port of Spain, for one of the biggest street parties on earth - its world famous Carnival! She then travels to the laid back island of Tobago, the spice island of Grenada, the remote Carriacou, before continuing north to the lush island of Dominica. along the way...
- Watch the traditional Buccoo goat race in Trinidad
- Chill out on Tobago, famous for its crystal clear waters and unspoiled beaches
- Visit the lively St. George market in Grenada
- Attend the traditional Shakespeare recital contest on the tiny island of Carriacou
- Go trekking in Dominica, an island which boasts the largest oceanic rainforest in the Caribbean
52 minutes per showFORMAT:
H.264 MP4 *Plays on Roku, AppleTV, Playstation, Xbox, Chromecast, Firestick, Mac, PC, Cell Phone, or TabletTo those who might wish to share or "torrent" these shows for free:
Please remember we are not some huge, anonymous conglomerate. We are a small independent company making travel adventure films that we hope you love watching as much as we do making them. Every time you buy a video from us you are supporting the filmmakers who created all the films on this site. Your support keeps us going, and we couldn't do it without you. We can't stop you from copying or torrenting; all we can do is politely request that you enjoy the show, and let other people find it in the same way. Thanks!