FORMAT: Download - After purchase you will be emailed a link to download the file onto your device
They say that no one is really from Washington DC, but everyone is there for a reason. It has been called the murder capital and the capital of espionage. It is one of the most famous cities in the world, but its local culture is relatively unknown. Join Globe Trekker traveller Justine Shapiro as she goes beyond the myths and mystique to get at the real DC and the real Washingtonians, from the corridors of the power to the bluegrass bars. She also discovers the history of the first settlers and the founding of the nation at Williamsburg, Yorktown and Jamestown. along the way...
- Meet the Senate Majority Leader in his office
- Experience the Smithsonian's American History Museum, where famous objects from popular culture such as the ruby slippers from the Wizard of Oz take up permanent residence
- Join in a 'step' dance rehearsal at U street
- Witness a realistic Civil War re-enactment at Cedar Creek
- Visit Mount Vernon, home to the founder of Washington DC, George Washington himself
52 minutes per showFORMAT:
H.264 MP4 *Plays on Roku, AppleTV, Playstation, Xbox, Chromecast, Firestick, Mac, PC, Cell Phone, or TabletTo those who might wish to share or "torrent" these shows for free:
Please remember we are not some huge, anonymous conglomerate. We are a small independent company making travel adventure films that we hope you love watching as much as we do making them. Every time you buy a video from us you are supporting the filmmakers who created all the films on this site. Your support keeps us going, and we couldn't do it without you. We can't stop you from copying or torrenting; all we can do is politely request that you enjoy the show, and let other people find it in the same way. Thanks!